- Rebecca coordinates her practice with and assists Attorney Jouret by bringing to bear well-developed legal research and writing skills to provide quality legal services in a variety of civil litigation areas, including appeals, employee-side employment disputes, commercial litigation and family law.
- Rebecca's experience includes:
- Post-trial motion practice and appellate research and briefing relating to a client's 7-figure federal judgment in a case involving a defective multi-million dollar yacht;
- Drafting a class-action complaint relating to the claims of more than 7,000 long-term employees of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts seeking employment benefits;
- Serving as principal author of an appellate brief filed on behalf of a Firm client in a trust dispute. The Massachusetts Appeals Court decided the case in the client's favor. The citation for the published decision is Passero v. Fitzsimmons, 92 Mass. App. Ct. 76 (2017).
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- New England Law, Boston - Juris Doctor
- University of Texas at Austin - Bachelors of Arts in English